CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I hurt my Ankle!

So, I stepped off my porch and turned my ankle. I so thought I broke it b/c it made awful noises and it hurt so bad I wanted to throw up. But luckily I didn't break it. They did x-rays and said it is just sprained bad. So now here I sit with my foot up and ice on it all day long. Have to do this one more day then I can try and step on it. I am using crutches to go to the potty! =O( I feel like an idiot!!


Here you can see how swollen my toes and the top of my foot are! =O(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OUCH!! Good grief girl! Keep that up and get it better! I'm so sorry that happened!

Chgo Dave said...

Wow girl...Wish I was there to help out...Hang in there.

Ruth

K-C Tohara said...

:( Being old sucks.. everything seems to be breakable! lol.. ;) love u