CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmm................

I dont have any pictures as of late b/c I can't find my stupid battery charger for my camera.
Tobys Mom took us to a Hotel for the last couple days cause she wanted to take the kids swimming. It was fun. LOADS of swimming. I am WORE out. but I did have lots of fun!!
And now for the wonderful news; both of my vehicles are broken down....BOTH at ONE TIME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH =o( I dont know what is going on lately. I just feel like it is one of those times when it all is coming crashing down. =O( I just have to remember all of my blessings and the good stuff or I will go crazy. AND I want a FREAKING hair cut!! I can't afford it b/c of the fore mentioned vehicle problem and I can't find anyone to do it. I came very close on Monday to chopping it myself. I had scissors and hair in hand and then thought better of it.
Sorry, another pity party post!! I have to stop these or you all wont keep coming back. I will end on a good note...... YAY for the nice HOT weather and for the wonderful swimming!!

2 comments:

K-C Tohara said...

Put the scissors down.... now... back away...slowly... :)

Love you! I am so sorry you have to deal with car problems! They are one of the worst problems because we depend on them so much!

:(

It's hard to realize the good when everything has gone wrong, I do know what you mean! I hope you have luck in getting through this!

Unknown said...

Poor Hali! There is nothing like being without a vehicle...stress is piling on us as well, so I'm with you girl! Hang in there!!