CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Google Survey!

Picture Game
Omi and Chris had this on their blogs. It looks like funs so I'm going to try it!

This is how the game works...For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment, also let me know if you do it so we can all see yours!!Here's mine:

My Age:

Place I'd Like to Travel:

Favorite Object:

Favorite Animal:

Favorite Colors:

Town Where I Live:

(yes, this is really Homedale)
Past Pet:

Past Love:

My Best Friend's Nickname:

My Screen name: No pictures for Mommyhali
My Nickname:

My First Name:

Middle Name:

Last Name:

One of My Bad habits:

My first Job:

My Grandmothers Names:


My College Degree:

What I'm Doing Now:

3 comments:

K-C Tohara said...

hehehhh.... fun :). Your nickname is Fish or Trout?? Who gave u that one?

Hali said...

it is Halibut and roy gave it to me cause it has my name in it and he can call me a butt. =O)

K-C Tohara said...

LOL...Roy