CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary

Well, Our 10th anniversary was wonderful. We started out with having a baptism in the morning. Toby baptized his little sister Holly.(pictures will be posted when I get them) Then I walk outside and there is a limo (pictures will be posted when I get them off my phone) waiting to take us to dinner and a movie and then it took us to Anniversary Inn. This was all a total surprise to me. Well, I knew we were going to dinner and a movie and that is what I thought was it. Apparently Toby has been planning this since December and sneaking money out of his checks. What a wonderful husband I have. Here are some pictures from the room we stayed in at the Anniversary Inn. It was the Sleeping Beauty room.
This is the castle you see right when you open the door.

Here is the wall to the right when you walk in. Its a painting on the wall.

This is the tub it is too the left when you walk in. The shower is the rock thingy up above the bath, it is so cool. Comes down like a waterfall.





Then there was a drawbridge you had to walk over to get into the rest of the room. There was an alligator hiding under it. =O) I took a picture but apparently it is broken.
When you walk over the draw bridge there were stairs to the right and to the left this cornor that just had a bunch of cool things. And then straight forward there was a sitting room and the bathroom was to the left .










This knight was at the bottom of the stairs. He was really cool!!


This is upstairs. The bed was in a nook thing and the tv and the fan were what you saw when you laid down.








Here is what it looked like at the top of the castle. And a picture of me up there!!





And my last picture is of the bathtub from the top of the castle.


I so recommend this place. It was so beautiful and we had such a nice time being alone!!

20 comments:

K-C Tohara said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! I've always wanted to go to one of those places! And you picked one of the rooms I'd have wanted to stay in! What a romantic husband!! Sooo sweet!! I bet you had fun!!

Unknown said...

Go Toby!! Happy Anniversary! How fun...I too am SO jealous!!

Chgo Dave said...

Toby's the man!!! Happy Anniversary! Maybe my husband will get some ideas...hehehe...

~ruthie

Keli said...

Toby yas officially lost his Man card..

I cry for you son....


*starts playing taps*

Toby said...

You too can lose your man card, email me for details.

K-C Tohara said...

He did NOT lose his "Man Card"... he simply upgraded it to Platnium status! You obviously don't know how these cards work, sir Keli

Toby said...

sorry, but the first rule on the "man card" is that women have no right to make rules of the man card, so as much as my "vag card" may have gone platinum, my "man card" has been suspended until further notice. =)

K-C Tohara said...

Oh, so keli controls your man card? Or your man card gets suspended because you get praise from the female population?? That sounds so wrong on both counts

Hali said...

Yeah it does. I always knew there was something funny going on with our husbands. lol

Toby said...

Your women, this requires twig and berries to understand.

Keli said...

Amen!

K-C Tohara said...

Well, I believe that if Toby upgraded to the ‘vag card’, it already places him above the value of a man’s card holder, since the vag card is of more worth and all. Congrats Toby for moving up in the world! Though because of your 'twig and berries' you're a limited share holder--since in most cases having twig and berry stunts intelligence.

Keli said...

hahah you see hoe they twist their words... that's the sign of the devil...

Hali said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! That is brilliant Christy!! I guess you are the CEO of the "Vag Card" holders!!

Toby said...

The thing you don't realize is that you are referring to your "card" by the name the men gave it, so you can think all you want that that is the higher card, but obviously its the whole Adam rib thing. You were made from a rib, and the "Vag Card" was made from the extra's of the "Man Card". I love using quotes, and quotes make everything more valid.

Bow down to the twig and berries

K-C Tohara said...

I was referring to it as the "vag card" because your limited intelligence would be baffled if I used real words. As for the old story of who was made first in the world holds no real signifigance as to who holds the higher intelligence and power. You should take a lesson from today's world to see what happened way back then. God made the first version of human, and then saw he needed to make an UPGRADE.

Toby said...

Ouch.

Hali said...

LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Yep, I even bow down to Christy!! hehehhe

Keli said...

He may have "upgraded" it as you put it...Who's to say? But he sure made version 2.0 alot louder..

Marcoe said...

You guys are too funny !!!!!!!