CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Feeling Down!

I dont know if I am just feeling extra emotional because I am not feeling good today or what but reading all my families (yes, that includes the Winns and the Masinas and the Mullins') blogs from down in Utah is making me extra sad and all babyish. =O( =O) I miss you all so much and just wish we could find a way to live closer to each other! I just wanna come over and have dinner or have you come over and play games all the time like I keep reading about ( and like we used to do). I really have no one here I can do that with! =O( Alright, I will stop my pity party.... LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!

5 comments:

K-C Tohara said...

:( miss you too Hali! Wish you lived closer too! Everything seems more glum when you're sick, that's true! Love Ya! :D

Unknown said...

Well you know, there's one way to solve this problem...MOVE BACK!!! We miss you!!!

OMI said...

Well, no one told you to move...we miss you, come back...or atleast visit more than every few months. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Chgo Dave said...

Well, We miss you too...So if all else fails go get "The Host"... a great distraction, once again Steph does the job... You sis got me hooked. I got up extra early today (on time ha..no snooze buttons today)got to work and realized forgot my book at home.

Unknown said...

that is SO awesome-- yep, Toby- we always KNEW you were a good man & now you've proved it yet again!! so glad you guys had such a good time! Love yas & congrats Holly!!