CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cabin Trip

Memorial Day weekend we went up to a cabin with Tobys mom. In Warm Lake, ID. We had a great time! It was wonderful fun. The chipmunks would run up your legs and get peanuts out of your hands. I can't wait til we can go again. Would be wonderful if we could all go sometime. They have an actual "camp" site too!! This the only way Tobys mom camps though! =o)
Our cabin!

View from our cabin!

Pretty waterfall we found!

Everyone at waterfall!

Toby found a "hiding stick"! =O)

Me on waterfall!

Kids took LOTS of walks!

Me feeding the Chipmunk!

Tab feeding the chipmunk!

This Chipmunk was a PIG!!!

5 comments:

K-C Tohara said...

The chipmunks run up your leg and get peanuts out of your pants or your hands?? LOL

Sounds like you had a great time! Wish I could have gone! I havent camped this year yet-- which is odd.

I've never heard of Warm Lake, Id. Is it warm or is the name misleading?? hehhehe

Love ya

Hali said...

Not up your pants, that would be creepy. =o)

They call it warm lake b/c the lake is fed from hot springs but in no way is it warm. VERY misleading. =O)

OMI said...

I guess I need to get my mind out of the gutter cause all together the comments are making me laugh. HEY....What do I need to get TOBY? I've worked on the design alot...I'm so excited!

Chgo Dave said...

Wow how fun...at least one of us went camping this year...and in a cabin too. I am so glad to see new pic of the fam, too.

Unknown said...

How fun!! Wish we could have been there! Miss u guys!!