CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

I stayed up last night and went to the movie at midnight. It was wonderful. There were some things of course that were cheesy and of course the book was soo much better, BUT, it was still amazing. The way that Edward looked at Bella was perfect. His smile was as amazing as I pictured it while reading the books a hundred times. It was just Awesome!!
I am sure I will be seeing it in theaters again soon!! I had to edit this b/c i forgot to say that the baby was moving like CRAZY almost the whole movie, although it could have been reacting to my heartbeat cause I couldn't keep it under control!! =o)

2 comments:

K-C Tohara said...

as posted at omiblog.com:

I was entertained with the movie :) The theatre crowd helped that too with the hoots and hollaring that the crowd created when the Cullens first came on screen and various other parts. The humans (Bella's friends) were excellent. They were funny, witty and pulled their own weight well. Edward was played well, and of course he is gorgeous in the film (cough* not the premiere red carpet pics though---geez Robert). I wasn't 100% taken with Bella. The director needed to direct her better with her jerky movements she occationally had. Jacob was awesome.. he is SUPPOSED to be awkward. It was often described him as being so in the book. I LOVED Jasper... there arent a lot of Jasper fans out there.. But I loved this one. He had the pained expression I always imagined him having- the struggle and anguish of a poor guy forced into vegetarianism by his lovely Alice. Alice was great, but I know her character so much now due to the other books (as well as the other Cullens) that I felt robbed that the movie didn't go into detail more. This could have happened at the Cullens residence when she visited and learned all about Carlise and the Volturi... with the paintings.. but they didnt show that scene here.

I LOVED the baseball scene. They were all so relaxed, carefree.

And the ballet studio scene was cool. Little Alice takin' care o business...

But there is always the next show, New Moon!

And yes!! the budget SHOULD be bigger and we should get more quality next time. But for the moment, it satisfies.

I LOVED the ending with Victoria stalking the prom and walking away with a devilish grin. Woohooo... go with your bad self, girl.

Geez..now I am going to pine away until New Moon comes out..

hehehhehe

Hali said...

I LOVED when Victoria took down her hair and started down the stairs. I was like ohhhhh, what does she think shes doing. =o) Tabby and Sabrina thought I was odd for all the comments I was making cause they never read it, but they LOVED the movie and are now reading the books. =O)