CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moved Again

So, we moved again, Yes I know, I know. ( I actually counted and we have moved 24 times in the 11 years we have been together, guess we can't find the spot that we wanna call home) I LOVE my house. It is 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kids actually started puking two days after we started moving so it has been a struggle with that. Luckily they are all over that and we will be completely out of the house by tonight or in the morning. We live about 4 houses from Roy (tobys dad). That is WONDERFUL!!! I guess you can say we moved back to Utah b/c we now live on Utah Ave. =O)



First two are living room

Hallway

Corbins room

Jaymzs room

Dining Room

Kitchen

Washer/Dryer room (1 of 2)


Shed and Backyard

1st Bathroom

2nd Bathroom

Spare room

Cyeras Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy Joiner movers!! What a great spot. Glad you love your new place! Can't wait to see you! Love ya!

Yvonne said...

Congrats on your new house! :-)