CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Update!

Here I am 33 weeks (just over 8 months) pregnant, with the flu..... AGAIN! I finally got Girl Scout cookies and haven't been able to enjoy them. Baby Kaitlin is still moving good, though I do suspect I am a little dehydrated. I am tired of all these sicknesses. I had my glucose test and they told me I am hypoglycemic, which I already knew. We have the date set to have Kaitlin on April 16th if she will stay in there that long. =o) She is being a Joiner and being very stubborn, she wants out! I still cant move around that much without the contractions starting up again! Well, I will stop whining now, just wanted to give everyone an update. I know how blessed I am to be carrying another special, wonderful spirit for our Heavenly Father!
Love you All!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so great to see an update! you tell that little one to keep cooking! (and to give her mommy a break) take care!! we love you!

Yvonne said...

i'm so sorry you have the flu! but glad things are going well otherwise! :)